Audit Senior Associate
Keegan Linscott & Associates, PC is seeking a dynamic, motivated Audit Senior Associate for our Tucson location to start as soon as possible. As a Senior Associate, you will provide a wide variety of audit services to our clients, offering you an opportunity to work on challenging and varying projects. You will utilize your accounting education and prior experience to assist in all stages of an engagement or project, providing support and leverage to supervisors, managers and others. Keegan Linscott provides an excellent compensation package, flexible schedule opportunities, continuing education and outstanding growth potential.
- Responsible for day-to-day conduct of client engagements.
- Supervises and reviews work of Audit Associates.
- Collect and analyze data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Support multiple client engagements on time and within budget, identifying issues and communicating progress and audit results to supervisors.
- Complete audit related research and special projects as needed.
- Maintain contact with client personnel and possess a knowledge of the client and client’s business.
- Expand knowledge through exposure to peers, internal experts, clients, regular self-study, and training opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- Working to obtain CPA designation. Eligible to sit for the exam.
- 2 years professional experience in public accounting.
- General knowledge of accounting principles and auditing standards.
- Excellent time and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in use of computers and basic software applications.
- Ability to train and supervise staff.
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel to client sites.
- Keegan Linscott is unable to sponsor candidates outside of the US.
Keegan Linscott & Associates, PC is part of the RSM US Alliance. The RSM US Alliance is a premier affiliation of independent accounting and consulting firms in the United States, with more than 75 members in over 38 states, the Cayman Islands and Puerto Rico. RSM US Alliance provides its members with access to resources of RSM US LLP, the leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services focused on the middle market, with more than 9,000 people in 86 offices nationwide. As an RSM US Alliance firm, we have access to national training resources and national industry experts.