Keegan Linscott’s Government Contract Audit Group is exclusively dedicated to assisting our Government clients with discharging their oversight responsibilities.
We have successfully worked with various Governmental Agencies in handling a wide variety of matters, and are able to augment your Department’s audit resources without the burden of permanent overhead.
Our professionals are highly trained and experienced with all facets of Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), FAR Supplement (DFAR), AASHTO Audit Guide, Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) and Government contract auditing. We are experts in performing financial and compliance audits in accordance with Government Auditing Standards (GAGAS).
OUR EXTENSIVE GOVERNMENT AGENCY EXPERIENCE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Overhead rate audits in accordance with FAR Part 31, AASHTO/FHWA/ACEC Audit & Accounting Guide, and Government Audit Standards (GAGAS)
- Incurred cost audits
- Pre-award audits & reviews
- Assistance with cognizant audits
- Resolution of complex cost allocation issues (CAS Experts)
- Accounting system reviews, including labor and other direct cost compliance
- Overhead rate schedule preparation in accordance with FAR Part 31
- Special purpose audits, including utility/railroad contracts, airport authority grants, etc
- Forward rate audits & reviews
- Royalty (lease) agreement audits
Keegan Linscott has the resources and expertise to help you discharge your audit/oversight responsibilities, handle complex and/or contentious matters, and provide you with a sounding board to help you resolve issues.