Difficult decisions are required when businesses are faced with unexpected events and unanticipated financial and/or operational problems.
Keegan Linscott & Associates has Certified Insolvency and Restructuring Advisors (CIRA) on staff with experience in providing quality corporate reorganization and bankruptcy services.
Our reorganization practice assists companies, unsecured creditors, secured lenders, and other parties in interest with the complexities of both in-court and out-of-court reorganizations.
We can provide assistance throughout the entire process – from strategy development, financial analysis, development and implementation of a plan of reorganization, sale of corporate assets, to testimony as an expert witness in avoidance action matters.
- Financial Advisor for Debtors in Chapter 11
- Court Appointed Receiver in State Court actions
- Appointment as Chapter 11 or Chapter 7 trustee, or special examiner
- Pre-filing diagnosis of business and need for restructuring
- Operational analyses
- Development of reorganization plan
- Internal control reviews
- Cash Flow Projections, Budgeting, and Financial Modeling
- Preference claim and fraudulent conveyance analysis
- Negotiations with creditors, vendors and other stakeholders on debt restructuring
- Prepare/review monthly operating reports for the Court
- Assist creditors with recovery and analysis of debtor’s status and financial activity
Our professionals have testified as experts in Federal, District, Bankruptcy, and State Courts, as well as before arbitration panels. They have the proven ability to develop and communicate compelling analyses of accounting, economic and financial information to judges and juries in plain, simple language through affidavits, written reports, oral testimony and trial graphics.