Our employee benefit plan specialists receive yearly in-depth training focused on professional standards and regulations including Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and Department of Labor (DOL) initiatives to help our clients prepare for pending changes and other areas of concern.
OUR EXPERIENCE INCLUDES ANNUAL AUDITS OF:
- 401(k) plans
- 403(b) plans
- Defined contribution plans
- Defined benefit plans
- Health and welfare plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOP)
- Full-scope audits
- Limited-scope audits
- Complex and alternative investments
- Plan mergers, acquisitions, and spin-offs
- Full or partial plan terminations
- Initial audits and stub period audits
- Form 5500 and Form 990 or 990T Filings
Our firm has been a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants’ (AICPA) Employee Benefit Plan Audit Quality Center. Under the direction of the AICPA, this Center is a national community of CPA firms that demonstrate a commitment to employee benefit plan audit quality and raises awareness about the importance of employee benefit plan audits.